Friday, April 17, 2009

Thinking Spring

Welcome to our backyard! We have lived in this house for 1 year. We have landscaped, painted every square inch--inside and out and still have a few other projects to do---but---I love my backyard. This time of year our yard is full of sweet smelling pink flowers. I love to go stand under the trees and look up into all that pink glory and just smell the air. Ooohh, there is no way to explain it. It is so wonderful. Can you tell, I'm thrilled that spring has finally come to Boise. My tulips (which are my favorite flower) are in full bloom. They are such happy flowers. Gracie and I get so excited when they start to bloom. We are just enjoying all that spring has brought us. I hope it's sunny where you live!







1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hi Stacey,
Loved the pictures of the yard. Quite stuning. Tulips are my favorite flower also. My husband used to send me tulips for every occassion when we lived in the States. I have been able to purchase a couple of tulips here in Mexico.
It is beautiful here. Nice and warm
God Bless!!