Friday, August 29, 2008

What A Week!

Whew! What a crazy week, and school hasn't even started for us. We start on September 2nd. I swear I spent the whole week just running from here to there. My best friend Denise came into town this week. We had dinner with her and her hubby and really had so much fun. It made me miss her even more. Biz with Shimmerz has been really busy and I am so so very grateful. I love visiting with people about Shimmerz, even if it's just by e-mail. I love hearing about how someone tried Shimmerz and they OOOH and AAWW and tell me about what they've done with them. I absolutely love it!!!

This weekend my parents are coming into town for the long weekend and to celebrate Kaleb's 13th birthday (early). We're all going to go spend the day on Saturday at Bruneau Sand Dunes. It should be a lot of fun. If nothing else we'll just eat and throw sand at each other. I just still can't believe my sweet boy is turning 13. Now we'll have 2 teenagers and 1 preschooler in the house. UGH! Talk about complete opposites of the scale. :o)

Okay, gotta run (again today). Lunch with my girlfriend before she leaves and weekend prep. Tell my about all your Labor Day plans. I'd love to hear from you!

I'll post pictures of our fun.

No comments: