Saturday, May 16, 2009

Look at what Jeni did to me. . .






















I went out a couple of weeks ago and had some new pictures taken. I was told that I needed to change my blog picture because it looked too "stuffy". I had that one done when I was a loan officer at a Mortgage Co. So it was all professional looking. Well those days are over! Dave and Sami were my photographers. I have a sweet friend that is a budding pro. She said she'd be happy to take some pictures. It's just so hard finding time these days that works for me let alone her schedule. So off we went to an old run down barn here in town. Between the two of them, they took several pictures.



Then I asked another sweet friend of mine (and a Shimmerz Design Team member), Jeni to tweek some of the pictures. She put a funky twist to a couple of them. She made them fun, so I wanted to share her handy work. I can say that there is no more "stuffy" Stacey. Let me know what ya think.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great pics. That looks like "real" Stac.
Enjoy your weekend!