Monday, March 2, 2009

BUSTED!!!

We have a wonderful friend that works for the Meridian Police Department who was nice enough to come by the house and do a "homeschool" type visit. Richard came by to visit Gracie. She thought that policemen were scary and only there to give out tickets. She and Richard had some fun as you can see. He let Gracie use his handcuffs and together, they arrested Sami. I thought about asking him to just leave her in the handcuffs, but then thought that might not be such a good idea. :o) Gracie was able to sit in the back of the police car and she asked if he got to play games on his car computer. In case you're wondering. . . the answer is "No". I love it when the field trip comes to me. Now I wonder if the Fire Department can stop by --Ha-Ha.

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

Funny story! Love the new blog look! Good job, my friend!