Friday, March 6, 2009

Two Down --- One To Go

I have another kid down. Kaleb started complaining of stomach issues last night. So off I go to get the Benedryl (*see note), and the Ginger Snaps. Get him into bed early and hope for the best and ask the Lord to PLEASE let this pass. I really am hoping and praying to have a healthy family on vacation. It's our first real vacation in years and we are all really looking forward to it.

So far, so good. Kaleb slept. He still isn't feeling great. He's still really tired, but no vomitting, sore throat, etc. Thank you Lord!

* Note: I discovered through many ER visits due to migraine for Kaleb that they give Benedryl to settle stomachs. So the Benedryl, Ginger Snap combination really works for us. It amazing!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh no, hope it doesn't go through everyone. You're in my prayers. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try it next time.

Lori Renn said...

Poor guy. My Nick is down too. Let's pray they are up and at 'em soon!