Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Off To Work I Go

Holy Smokin' Rockets! We have been so-o-o busy. I am thrilled and very thankful for all the blessings that the Lord has given us via our business. We launched the SHIMMERZ website www.shimmerzpaints.com . It has been awesome. We started getting orders within the first hour. . . and they just kept coming. We worked like little elves. It really was fun though. There is no aspect of Shimmerz that I don't love. It's all work--but awesome work. We also released SIX NEW colors too, which are doing well. Our customers overwhelmingly asked for a "chocolate" color, so Dave delivered with a yummy color named Choc-o-lot. He's loves makin those ladies happy.

He did an amazing job designing the web-site. It has great features and it sparkles. Yay!! I am so proud of him. He is indeed a man of many talents.

I had to take a day off on Monday. So the kids and I got out of the house and just had fun. I have a lot to share about that day. It was unexpectedly wonderful! It certainly didn't start out that way. Trying to please a 17 yr. old, a 13 yr. old, and a 5 yr. old isn't easy, but I conquered that little challenge. I will tell all about that tomorrow and post pictures too. I learned an extremely valuable lesson via my kids. I shared that with a dear friend of mine, but I need to share it with you too. Stay tuned. . . .

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you guys and the business. The website looks great, way to go.
Family and work is always a delicate balance but you do it so well!
It was weird to see "17" listed, can't believe she's turning 17. wow.