Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Craft Critique

I was so nervous for today. Nervous in a way the is excited and yet not really sure I want to hear what's coming.

Shimmerz, Blingz and Spritz are being revieved for the next 3 days. We are the featured vendor for Craft Critique. They have 6 of their reporters reviewing all 3 products. Now if that doesn't keep you awake at night, I don't know what will.

So far the word is great. They list pro's and con's and as of today, I'm not concerned with the 2 con's that were mentioned.

Go check it out. And oh, I'm doing another give-away, so be sure to sign up for that on the Craft Critique web-site www.craftcritique.com.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Don't be nervous, your product is great! I have been spritzing a few things and I just love it! I plan on playing around with the rest tomorrow night and making Maddy's school teacher a thank you card :)