Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lesson # 1




I had a meeting in Twin Falls on Monday (I'll tell you about that in my next post--it's really cool). So I took the opportunity to leave on Sunday and spent the day with my parents and stay the night. It was such a treat to have them ALL to myself. I didn't have to share. I know it makes me sound like a spoiled brat. My brother would probably agree --tee-hee-hee. We had lots of time to chat and laugh and just be together.
While we were chatting Sami texted me. That intrigued my dad, so I took the opportunity to teach him how to text. What a HOOT that was. I laughed so hard. My 72 year old dad texting! He is one hip Papa! He and Sam exchanged texts, of course, not without challenges. He would hit the wrong button, then couldn't delete it and he tried to speak the lingo, which just ended up sounding redneck. I think he did add an "lol" in a messages or two. He's so cute!
What a memory!



No comments: